I purchased a set of traction bands for my sons Power Wheels Jeep from www.tractionbands.com.I bought them to protect the plastic wheels on the Power Wheels..

My kids ride the heck out of them and the plastic tires just don't hold up.. I read a bunch of testimonials assuming they were reviews (I was way wrong about this).. Turns out a testimonial is not a review, I know this because I couldn't find anywhere to leave feedback on what a *** product they are.. Horrible!!

After 5 days one fell off and one has a huge tear in it.. The tear is on the back wheel, while the other one on the back has all kids of little tears like it's about ready to rip off like the other one.. I contacted them and they said it's a "wear item" they don't give refunds.. A "wear item" makes me laugh..

really?? My kid drives it everywhere. Grass, sidewalk, concrete, but I mean really 5 days? Complete piece of ***...

Horrible product.Horrible company.

Had an Experience with Traction Bands?

Comments

Flint, Michigan, United States #809085

I have bought these twice now. They work great if you use all the glue and center the bands, and give them time to dry. My son's Jeep has had them on for 2 years now with no issue.

Verydrone Deceptive & False Advertising VeryDrone "Verydrone is using deceptive and false advertising to make themselves appear like a larger drone store company than they really are. I surely wouldn't trust a company using deceptive false..." Read more KRM Childrens Entertainment Company - KRM CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY..HAS THE BEST PARTY CHARACTERS KRM Childrens Entertainment Company ""The day before my son's 3rd birthday I decided to find Paw Patrol characters to come to his party. So I looked online and started dialing local entertainment places. Tammy..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Slide has cracked a second time - will not warranty Rainbow Play Systems "I am very disappointed. We are unable to get Rainbow Play systems to Warranty the slide on our very expensive King Kong Playset. This is the second time it has..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Rainbow Systems playground FAILS to Honor Warranty Rainbow Play Systems "Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more